1. When planning craft, it is more for me than them. I also like to color and I’m a lot better at it than those kids I can tell you that.
2. I make all books about race during reading time, Dr. Seuss is a big part of the problem, like that Sneetches book, some have stars on this bellies and some don’t? That’s just obs racist.
3. I still don’t know how diapers work, those poor kids lay there forever while I keep having to flip and stretch and examine their huggies to figure out how they go on. When I give up I just use tape and send them on their way so I can get back to coloring.
4. I ignore the spanish speaking kids cause they make me feel stupid.
5. I wear a one piece swimsuit during pool time that squeezes my butt fat so much kids ask about it.
6. I eat their snacks. This could also just be called teaching upper middle class kids how to share.
7. When getting them dressed after swimming I get passive aggressive with the socks. They are the worst. I don’t think two year olds were meant to wear socks or shoes and I’m ok with that so get on board supreme court!
8. I never tuck my shirt into my pants like we’re required to. Sorry that’s fucking ugly.
9. I ask the hard questions like who’s parents has a car you have to plug in and charge? Or who runs the world? (girls do).
10. If they pooped their diaper I make them smell it and then make fun of them for not using the fucking toilet.